How to Setup?
- Once the Authorization is complete you can return to the Add on.
- The Company Field displays your Company name
- The Queries Segment Consists of the List of queries that you have executed. If you are Using the sheet for the first time the queries will be empty.
- Click on "CREATE NEW QUERY" to create new queries
- Clicking on the edit icon allows you to Re-Authorize and change the company
- After executing or saving number of query ,the user will found list of query in the "CREATING NEW QUERY" as shown in the image
- Created query list contains trash button and playback button along with the respective query.
- whereas, user can execute query by clicking respective playback button and also the user can delete the query from the list appeared ,by clicking respective trash button.
- CREATING NEW QUERY
- Creating new Query contains 4 Sections
Give a name to query in the "Query Name" Field.
By clicking on the refresh automatically check box , executes the query for every 1 hour
The Source Field Contains 3 Check box
Entities are the quick book objects such as "Account", "Bill", "Customer Details" etc
Select the entity that you want in the "Select Object" dropdown.
Reports are the quick book reports such as "Balance Sheet" , "Vendor Expenses" etc.
Select the report that you want in the "Select Object" dropdown.
You can save the data in the New Sheet by selecting the new button.
Else You can save on an Existing sheet by clicking on existing button.
The New Sheet name Displays the sheet name based on the source type and the object type.
The Sheet displays the names of the existing sheets. Select the Sheet in which you want to save data
- GETTING DATA
Once you entered the above details then you can get the data from your quick books account by clicking on the "EXECUTE" button.
Once you entered the above details then you can save the data from your quick books account by clicking on the "SAVE" button.
If you not want to execute the query. you can click on "BACK" to go back to queries page.
- Retrieved Data
The Retrieved data will be stored in the the google sheet as shown below